Platform.sh Support gives you the peace of mind to know that Drupal experts are always there to help you, letting you focus on your relationships with your customers. Our Support packages are designed to make sure that your highest priorities become our highest priorities.
The Drupal Application Support offering is designed to remove risk from your projects no matter the issue. We’re here to help investigate and resolve any issues related to your customer’s Drupal site functionality, administration, customization, or availability.
Drupal Application Support is available in two packages, based on your needs. The package you choose should be based on the number of Support hours you want, as well as the response time your business requires.
Platform.sh believes the best way to start a project is with a kick off meeting to cover all the bases. An onboarding discussion will be planned with customers to accomplish several goals:
- Introduce team members to each other and understand roles and responsibilities of both parties
- Review terms of support
- Discuss support interactions (how to submit tickets)
- Discuss priority definitions (how to discriminate P1, from P2, from P3)
- Discuss critical-to-business functionality (helps to determine P1 criteria)
- Discuss levels and interactions of different team members (who are level 1, 2, 3 support engineers and what do they do)
- Discuss escalation paths and methods
- Perform initial risk management on the project
- Discuss customer-facing user acceptance testing or demo timelines
- Discuss marketing and important schedules to be aware of
- Discuss special deployment or go-live procedures (if any)
- Share any respective calendars regarding vacation or periods of limited availability from team members (eg: Conferences or other events)
Communication is key to success, and during the onboarding discussion we will cover more information on these topics:
- All support requests should be funneled through the ticketing systems to ensure that any and all alerts are triggering notifications to the proper on-call support channels.
- An escalation path will be provided to you in case of very impactful issues that are not getting fast enough treatment through the form of a key-word for tickets, as well as the on-call cell phone of the director of support.
- Phone calls and screen-sharing may be employed as a means in order to view and understand issues that are difficult to relay via comments/screenshots.
A knowledge-transfer meeting will be organized with the goals to:
- Gain information on the current state of the site
- Adopt the process for development deployment (dev, test, int, prod environment process being used by the customer or delivery partner teams)
- Familiarize the support team with the business goals behind the functionality
- Review any planned upgrades or modifications
A site audit may be performed to ensure our team is aware of any technical issues related to the support of the website’s commerce functionality, including tasks like:
- In depth review of the codebase, hosting environment
- Review installed modules, interdependencies, and 3rd party integrations (if any)
- Identify any best-practice revisions to be made (if any)
Depending on your subscription, the response time will vary.
- Platform.sh Enterprise customers:
- P1 tickets: 2hrs or less from reception of your support request in the ticket system, 24/7 coverage for these incidents.
- P2 tickets: 4hrs or less from reception of your support request in the ticket system.
- P3 tickets: best effort.
- Platform.sh customers:
- P1 tickets: 4hrs or less from reception of your support request in the ticket system.
- P2 tickets: 1 business day or less from reception of your support request in the ticket system.
- P3 tickets: best effort.